Le Vallon des Oiseaux is a naturist campsite of about 50 hectares. We use about 10 hectares for camping pitches and rental of mobile homes and chalets. So: spacious pitches and lots of privacy. Everywhere on the site you can walk naked. The pitches are spacious, privacy guaranteed.
Scattered over the campsite you will find a large number of outdoor showers and water taps.
Cars must be parked on one of the two car parks. Loading and unloading is permitted on the campsite or near the rental accommodation.
Upon request, a high chair and changing mat are available for small children free of charge. A camp bed can be rented (bring your own sheets and blankets!). Please contact us in advance!
Only cash payments can be made on site. Cash can be withdrawn in the neighbouring villages.
Camping: from Saturday, 29 April to Saturday, 30 September
Swimming pool heated: from 15 May to 15 September
Restaurant: from 15 May to 15 September (not every day)
Take-away food: from May to September (depending on demand)
Fresh bread: from May to September (depending on the number of people at the campsite)
We would like to give you your preferred place. Please do not be disappointed if you arrive without a reservation and we have to tell you that we do not have a place for you. Or that we just don’t have that particular place available that you wanted. You can book on our website or with our partner Euronature.
After receiving a reservation:
- we will send you the confirmation by email, including your payment schedule.
- Summarized, exceptions excluded: 3 weeks after confirmation 50%, 4 weeks before arrival the rest.
- If you come to stay with us for the first time, you can pay the second half at the campsite. This does not apply to rental accommodations.
- Only if you are not allowed to come, or must leave earlier due to government measures, we will refund the days not used.
- The afternoon before departure you have the final account drawn up.
- On the campsite you can only pay in cash. Cash can be withdrawn in the neighbouring villages.
- See also our General Terms and Conditions.
Tip: take out a cancellation/travel insurance
You can choose from pitches in the full sun, half shade or under the trees. Caravans, motorhomes, folding caravans and tents are all welcome. Are you travelling with a camper? Please empty your gray water supply before arriving at the camping. Electricity is available on all pitches at an extra charge. We advise you to book in advance. You can then also specify your preference.
Cost per night
You can rent the following rental-accomodations:
- Mobile Home with 1 bedroom and private bathroom.
- Mobile Home with 2 bedrooms and private bathroom.
- Chalet Luxe: luxury wooden chalet with private bathroom.
- Chalet Simple: simple wooden chalet.
Costs per week
Facilities. 1 = reception, restaurant, terrace. 2 = pool, terrace, fitness. 3 = parking (2x). 4 = sanitary building (2x). 5 = access road. 6 = petanque court. 7 = central barbecue.
Rental: type and number.
Mobil Homes: Ocre 1 (O1), Ocre 2 (O2), Ocre 3 (O3), Soleil 4 (S4), Ocre 5 (O5), Ocre 6 (O6), Soleil 7 (S7), Soleil 8 (S8), Soleil 9 (S9), Soleil 10 (S10, Soleil 11 (S11).
Chalet Luxe: Romantica 1 (R1).
Chalets Simple: Corse 1 (C1), Corse 2 (C2), Corse 3 (C3).
The use of the campsite’s WiFi is charged separately. We have outsourced this to an external company. At the reception, you can choose between 2 types of subscription:
- for a number of minutes
- for the combination of number of days and devices.
Days / devices