Especially when you come to Le Vallon for the first time, you probably have many questions:
- Can you tell me something about the address?
- Where do I have to report upon arrival?
- Can you send me a brochure?
- Are there reviews available?
- Tell me a bit more about the history of Le Vallon…..
Address and route
Le Vallon des Oiseaux
La Serpatière et Vallon
Camping Le Vallon des Oiseaux
T: +33 492 76 47 33
T: +33 492 76 47 33
The address is unknown for many routeplanners (it is known in Campercontact.nl).
Coordinates: N 43 52 07.15 / O 05 38 11.33
Download route in PDF LINK INVOEGEN
Contact address Netherlands
Le Vallon des Oiseaux
p/a Middenweg 116
1462 HK Middenbeemster
T: +31 6 46 10 69 68
De shortest way from the Netherlands:
- Autoroute du Soleil, exit Avignon Sud
- Direction Apt-Digne. Follow the road until Apt
- In Apt direction Forcalquier-Digne
- After appr. 20 kilometers: through the village Cereste, direction Forcalquier
- Appr. 5 kilometers after Cereste: turn left. Pay attention to our signs!
- End of the road: left
- At a sharp bend to the left: turn right. The first part is unpaved, then the asphalt begins.
After about 1 kilometre you will find our naturist paradise. Park your car on the car park on the right, or in front of the toilet building.
If you had a good time you would like to say so. The Vallon is one of those places where many people still send a message to the team that has been there to achieve this.
On the website of the Dutch Naturist Federation (NFN), some very positive reviews are available. Click here to read them.
Just a few reactions we received:
- ………….Dear Friends, we are homesick for the Vallon. That is no wonder with this bad weather here………….(Els and Dirk)
- ………….Thanks again for the wonderful time I had with you. I really enjoyed it and I will definitely come back next year…… I am really regretting that I am no longer staying with you. It’s raining here again. I also miss dinner with you………. (Jasper, after 6 weeks working in the season)
- ………….It was a wonderful holiday! Your campsite was a real hit with us. We like to think back to the warm and friendly atmosphere. Maybe we will see you again next year!………….(Ellen and Jur)
- ………….Many thanks for returning our NFN card. We were very surprised: your service goes beyond borders! By the way, we have often thought of your wonderful campsite…………..(Sjef and Rianne)
- ………….What a nice site you have made, it reflects the atmosphere at the Vallon very well! We have been back in the Netherlands for 2.5 weeks, and want to leave again, but yes………….(Rob and Marion, thanks for the compliment by the way)
- ………….We hope you allow us to return………….(Paul and Truus)
- ………….We are safely home again after a long drive. …………..The car trip turned out to be one long traffic jam (tin) so it took us a very long time. Again: we had a very nice time in the Valley, thanks and see you again………….(Robert and Annette)
If you would also like to write a review of the Vallon, please feel free to send it to us by email. LINK TO EMAIL FORM. We will post it ourselves.
In 1986 Jan and Madeleine Pasma went on a trip in their red fire engine: looking for a site in France to start their own campsite. Their 3-year old daughter Amanda travelled with them. In 1987 they bought a decontaminated old farm in Reillanne: Le Vallon des Oiseaux was born.
They did not start without experience. From its establishment in 1978 until 1986, they were the managers of restaurant De Kaketoe (The Cockatoo) at Flevo Nature (the first public naturist camping in the Netherlands). It was logical that the restaurant at Le Vallon des Oiseaux would take the same name.
Staff / face book
Amanda lives with her husband Yoel and children Amalia and Luna on the camping.
Yes, I would like to receive more information about Le Vallon.
Please complete the form by clicking on the fields. Red fields, marked with an asterisk, are compulsory.
Enter the answer to the calculation question (to prevent spam) and press “Send”.
We will send you a brochure, price list and more information as soon as possible.